Wealthy Affiliate Review 2015 - Can Wealthy Affiliate Truly Make you Wealthy?



http://bit.ly/wealthaffil - Free (limited time only) link to join me and truly take advantage of Wealthy Affiliate.

In this review we take a good look at Wealthy Affiliate. They offer training, a community of affiliates, and an in-house affiliate program. How do all of those things shape up? You'll just have to watch the video to find out.
Transcript:

Hey everybody, J.T. here with Reviewval.  And welcome to another review video. Today we'll be going over Wealthy Affiliate. The wealthyaffiliate.com website. And I'll show you how to uncover the secrets of making money online. OK just kidding that's one of their advertising banners and we'll see if that's completely true or not. But I'll tell you exactly what Wealthy Affiliate is in the pro section of the review, which is right now. The first pro of Wealthy Affiliate is their quality training . So that's their first drawing factor to their website; that's what they wanna draw you in with. Once you sign up for a free account, free Wealthy Affiliate account, you will be provided with really good training, I will say. I signed up for the free account, got access to the first course and second course. Not the second course in the same series because anytime someone publishes a training series on Wealthy affiliate they make you sign up for premium if you want to do the second course. But for the first course they provide like 10 lessons in the course and each one has really good tasks and everything that will give you a step by step instructional on how to create a website, how to monetize it, how to get it showing up in the search results and everything. Basically how to become a good website owner, good affiliate product promoter. And they want you to become good at promoting affiliate products basically of all sorts. Now they do have  an affiliate product for themselves, we'll talk about that in a second. First thing they do, provide you with really good training. Second thing is their community. Their site, the website of Wealthy Affiliate is setup to be a way for you to communicate with other members of the affiliate community; people who are trying to promote affiliate products. You become in a community with them. Now nobody is spamming, nobody is posting affiliate products. Instead they have it setup so you and all the people you're interacting with are all working for the same goals. So once you sign up you'll notice people start posting on your profile saying welcome to Wealthy Affiliate, glad to have you here. So there's a lot of nice people, lot of people they call ambassadors of the program who are always on there talking to people, encouraging people, really putting their feet to flame. I don't think that's a saying but they really go out there and try to make you feel welcome, try to get you to be successful. So they're pretty cool people and they'll do that for you. The third pro is that it's completely free to get started. You hop on the website you sign up. Just put in... you can either sign up with Twitter, Facebook or Google or just your email. You sign up and then it is basically free. You get free training, free access to the community, free access to their affiliate program until you decide to sign up for premium. And we'll talk about the premium program in a minute but basically there's a lot of stuff on there that's free and I do recommend that stuff of course. Fourth pro is the affiliate program. Wealthy Affiliate program wouldn't be fulfilling their name if they didn't have a good affiliate program. Their affiliate program provides you with about $22 per person per month that you refer. Not just refer, but people who sign up for the premium service so actually according to their stats about 1/8 of the people you refer will convert to their premium program, to their premium service, premium membership. And that actually pays out really well, its a recurring income system. So each person who pays for their premium program you get 50% commissions and that's $22 a month if they pay monthly. If they pay yearly its a little less because there's a discount for them. But its a quite a bit of money and its recurring which is every affiliate promoter's dream basically is a recurring program that pays a pretty good amount every month. So their affiliate program is pretty legit. And they provide you with tools, that's another pro. Free tools! One of them is a website, they provide you with a website. They provide you with another thing that's like a keyword tool. They basically teach you how to setup that website and turn it into a popular website and everything. Provide you with tools to connect with people and all of that stuff. So I do recommend that. There's a lot of good tools on there for you to use. Of course better tools if you sign up for premium and everything but let's talk about the cons. The first con is the info overload. You'll notice you sign up. You start the free thing. The first page after you signup is just information all over the screen and just blasts you in the face and you're just like what in the world am I looking at. There's blog posts listed down the middle that are all pretty helpful but you click on one and you're like okay what am I doing I need to set up my profile. The top right there's the profile information there's the notifications how many friends you have. Then there's side bars and flashing buttons up on the top left. And there's just so much stuff that you're like I'm confused. It takes you about 10-15 minutes to really get used to the site and really know what you're clicking what you're navigating through. Before that its just kind of trial and error like I'm gonna click this notification button but I kinda want to setup my account but I don't know what I'm doing. So it takes you a little while to figure it out, figure out the website. They do have videos on there to help you figure out the website faster. Really just click through it, you'll learn in about 10-15 minutes how the website works. But at first its definitely info overload it's kind of daunting. So the second con is the premium price. The price for the premium membership. If you are dedicated to affiliate marketing; you plan on making an income online. Then I do recommend the premium program I do recommend buying it. Because there is such good training they'll provide you, such good community support. And more benefits with their affiliate program and their tools and everything. So the premium program provides so many useful feature that if you are trying to make a good online income and you do want to use Wealthy Affiliate to do that, I do recommend the premium program. But for those of us who are just on there looking there, like I got on there just because I wanted to do a review of them because I heard they were pretty legit. So of course now I'm an integrated part of their community and I want to keep being a part of their community because it really drew me in and hooked me. So that was my reason for joining and if you're like that and you're not really convinced that you're trying to make an income with them, the premium is very pricey like I'm not gonna buy into the premium until I get a few referrals who are trying to sign up for the affiliate, or for the premium membership themselves, then I'll become a premium membership to take advantage of the increased affiliate commissions that I would get. Now maybe I might do it before that because the training is really enticing but I'm not sure its worth the $40 a month if you pay monthly. Its pretty expensive. Or if you pay yearly its like $300 something.  So the third con is that there is no promoting of your outside stuff. Let's say you write a post about tacos and it earns $10,000 on taco affiliate programs. You can't just go on there, create a blog post, create a profile post that says here's the website that I created a bunch of taco posts on and got $10,000 on.  You can't do that. They don't want you to post links to taco posts. Or posts in general that aren't directly related to something at hand. So unless they say put a link to your review of Wealthy Affiliate then they don't want your links. They want to keep the site clean. They want to keep everything dedicated to helping other people on the site become good affiliates; become better affiliate promoters and everything, become better people at making websites and becoming successful. So they want that, they try to keep it really clean in that manner. So if you do have a taco post that you're really excited about making $10,000 on it, don't plan on posting that on Wealthy Affiliate even though its a good example. You can't post your links to taco sites. What you can do is say hey, I had this success with promoting tacos on my website but I'm not gonna give you the link. That's what you can do essentially. Because they want to know about your success with affiliate programs and everything like that. But, that being said I do recommend signing up for the free account. They won't spam you with emails, they won't do anything that's crazy. They won't try to up-sell you for basic features. In fact the basic features are all free the looking at the posts and then you get a sample of the live chatting with really smart affiliate marketers. And then you get a profile that's free and blog posting that's free and everything like that. And a few tools that are free. So there's a lot of good stuff that's free on there. Go to bit.ly/wealthaffil that's how I spelled it, that's how I put my bit.ly link in. And use that link because it will put you on my referral list and I will go to your profile and I will give you legit tips on how to become successful, how I have become successful and just tell you about my experience and I know that might not sound like much to you, but I do have a good 6 or 7 years of experience with online affiliate marketing and everything like that. So it is pretty valuable. I do recommend  signing up with my link and I will definitely go to your profile and just post really helpful pointers, I'll encourage you and everything like that. So thanks for watching and I can't wait to see you in the next review video.

Comments